Tuesday 29 May 2012

SKYFALL


Daniel Craig and cast and filmmakers of SKYFALL, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time, have arrived in Istanbul, Turkey. Their arrival marks the third time a James Bond adventure has filmed in the historic city.

In SKYFALL , Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
The trailer starts with Agent 007 (Daniel Craig) being interrogated while M, (Judi Dench) and Ralph Fiennes' mysterious Gareth Mallory look on. While the main story line still remains as a mystery. 

After watching this trailer, I cannot wait to see what kind of technology did he use in. And how he alone can track down and destroy the threat all by himself. James bond never fail to surprise me with all his little gadgets. 

Stay tuned- 1st nov 2012

9 comments:

  1. I love watch 007 since young and i didn't know that there will be a new movie coming soon. I can't wait to watch this show! The trailer is tempting me to watch this new 007 movie. Let's go watch together! your treat =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love 007. It is cool. I am also wondering what I what the technology used in the movie. If possible, we can watch the new one coming out soon as Benjamin mentioned. And, also your treat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the years, the character of James Bond in movies have really evolved alot, with so many more gadgets and technology incorporated into the films. I'm not much of a thriller movie fan, however, with all these new gadgets in, I might give it a second thought! Thanks for your post! :D
    Cheers, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's true, the movie really evolved alot since it first started on the cinema.

      Delete
  4. Nice movie trailer, shall watch it when the new movie 007 is release! - Hayden -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to watch this 007 movie.. it is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post you have! Been watching 007 movie since young. The classic bgm that the movie always has. Can't wait for the movie after watching the trailer! :)

    ReplyDelete