Tuesday 15 May 2012

MAN IN BLACK 3


If you’ve seen the other two Men In Black films, you’ll understand why I’d want to see the third one (unless you hated the second one, which is possible since a lot of people did – I wasn’t one of them). It is because this love to watch this show very much.

The acting was all pretty good. Apart from getting Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones aboard once again, MIB^3 adds veteran Brit actress Emma Thompson, Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords fame, and the bang-on decision to cast Josh Brolin as a younger Tommy Lee Jones. 

After watching this trailer i think this movie is quite worth watching. In this show, Its saying about Agent K needs help so he is sent to find Agent J and restore his memory.
How Agent K is killed? Agent J went back to 1969 to look for Agent K and he saw a guy talking like Agent K. How he helped Agent K to restore his memory?
What kind of technology he used to go back to 1969 and the computer technology they used in this show to draw the monster.
I want to see how they destroy all the monsters with their special weapons  I cannot wait to see show.

Coming up 25th May 2012.

11 comments:

  1. A very interesting trailer! Will definitely watch the movie when i have the spare time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it will be nice. I had not see any movie acted by WILL SMITH that is not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIB is one of my favourite childhood movie too with my favourite actor, Will Smith in it. I can't wait for this movie, seems like a fresh storyline compared to the previous ones. Hopefully, it doesn't dissapoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is also my favourite show. I really hope it doesn't dissapoint us

      Delete
  4. This is a very good topic that you have chosen to focus on, and your reviews are very convincing. I would definitely visit your blog often to be updated of the latest movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you suresh i will upload more upcoming movies :)

      Delete
  5. Hey Bro! I'm a movie freak guy actually. Love the comedy/romance/action/ type of genre. However, MIB is one of the movies that I have never watch before because I generally hated science fiction genre like Harry Potter, Lord of The Ring, Star Wars and so on. However, due to the fact that it has comedy in it, I will try to watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try watching this show its kinda interesting.

      Delete
  6. i read your preview about this movie. quit convincing. the trailer also looks nice and agent K in the past also put in a terrific play in the movie. i seriously can't wait for the movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for it too. Hope it will be nice

      Delete
  7. I would also wish to see the film, if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete